Once a student is admitted, the student must go through the Enrollment Process in order to start school.
- Submission of Medical Examination Report on Basic 5 Tests (Physical Exam, Chest X-ray, Blood Exam, Urine Exam, and Stool Exam). Students entering Grade 7 and above are also required to submit their Drug Test results.
- Payment of tuition and all other fees
- Submission of Enrollment Form and School Dismissal Arrangement Form signed by the student and parents
- Photo taking for Student ID
- Issuance of school uniforms and textbooks